PlastRex deck is an economically advantageous and nature-friendly choice. PlastRex has been created as an alternative to timber in different situations where humidity tolerance, durability and a long lifetime are required.
- maintenance-free – no need for additional protective treatment, easy to clean and stain-free
- weather-tight – highly endurable; UV resistant
- safe – PlastRex decking boards does not splinter and is not toxic
- watertight – does not absorb moisture
- is not slippery – even in wet conditions
- easy to install
- 100% recyclable
- recycling – manufactured from household plastic waste
- workability – similar to wood
- thermal expansion – expands 0.0069mm per meter per degree of temperature change
NB! For best results, PlastRex decking boards should be installed on PlastRex profile base construction.
How to make PlastRex deck
100 square meters deck – money vs time
- Wooden deck maintenance is approximately 250 euro per year, wooden deck life cycle is up to 10-15 years.
- Wood-polymer composite (WPC) maintenance is approximately 200 euro, which is done over a year, WPC deck life cycle is up to 20-25 years.